EMV Software Forum Index EMV Software
EMV Software discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warblade paid for, What will happen now?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMV Software Forum Index -> Newcomers come here!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gary1972

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:53 am    Post subject: Warblade paid for, What will happen now? Reply with quote

Hello everyone I am new so thought I would say hello first off and thanks for having me.

Sometime last year I found out that Edgar M. Vigdal had passed away, I was shocked to read that, after all I played his original Galaga Series on the Commodore Amiga in the early 1990`s.
An unbelievable talent taken so early to cancer.

Saddened by this I dug a little deeper and found the remembering Edgar Facebook page and then the redux of Galaga on EMV website and was thrilled to know a modern remake was made, after viewing this on the website I thought wow where can I purchase this game?

Eventually I paid for it through paypal and was told to check my Email. This has been over 24 hours and was somewhat surprised that it is not an automatic process, however I would like to know how will I get this information? I have read now some of the other posts where people have asked and where told to ask for a refund.

My question is, it has been over 2 years since Edgar passed, is there anyone who has took over the process of honouring customers with their paid for game or has this become impossible? and my 2nd question is if so then why has the feature to make a payment for a product that you will never receive not been taken down? After all how many people have paid since after April 1st 2015?

Any admin response will be very appreciated, many thanks up front.
R.I.P Edgar.

I got my FULL Game download info about 1 week after this post, I just forgot to come back and mention it.

IF ANYONE IS WORRIED THAT THEY PAID FOR A GAME AND FEEL THEY ARE NOT EVER GOING TO GET THEIR CODE JUST BE PATIENT, IT WILL EVENTUALLY TURN UP IN YOUR EMAIL.

Last edited by Gary1972 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
wq123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Transfer oakley holbrook gearboxes are an item huarache you may nfl dolphins jerseys have nfl 49ers jerseys to change ray ban outlet for your nfl bengals jerseys 4 hermes birkin bag wheel drive barbour vehicle. You must timberland outlet consider where nike air you new orleans pelicans jerseys may get your transfer soccer shoes outlet case and coach outlet online make detroit pistons jersey sure that you are having jordan retro a adidas clothings part burberry handbags for your air max pas cher car or truck cheap oakley sunglasses which ray ban sunglasses outlet is coach shop factory going to ray ban wayfarer work for michael kors the louboutin shoes next hermes belt several nfl packers jerseys years. air max If you’ve never yet michael kors outlet online completely explored your doudoune north face alternatives you may swarovski crystal have michael kors bags to timberland shoes make pandora jewellery australia an nfl buccaneers jerseys effort coach outlet and make sure that you are aware nfl eagles jerseys where oakley sunglasses to buy a longchamp outlet good transfer box rather than nike outlet doing oakley sunglasses so easton bats on the converse go. golden state warriors

There brooklyn nets are several nike air max 90 different options in terms of vans shoes transfer gear cases and you swarovski crystal should cheap true religion explore mlb jerseys how many swarovski jewelry selections north face jackets are offered in cheap ray ban your area. ray ban The tory burch handbags most affordable utah jazz jerseys cost supply of nfl colts jerseys a oakley pas cher transfer case ecco mens shoes should cheap eyeglasses be to search for armani watches one for adidas online shop purchase from nfl panthers jerseys someone. There nfl saints jerseys are a converse few oakley outlet great online omega watches sites true religion jeans outlet that can help nike roshe run you select air max 95 one from michael kors bags any air jordan shoes person prada sunglasses and you coach bags outlet may omega have to investigate coach factory outlet this celine outlet online approach. nike air max You must michael kors outlet be montre femme thorough when longchamp you nfl cowboys jerseys are buying air max 90 from giuseppe zanotti sneakers an p90x3 individual replica watches and ferragamo ensure mens hoodies that basketball shoes you ray bans know cheap coach purses that michael kors outlet online you may not oakley outlet online know pandora charms how to ray-ban sunglasses take [/url] a look [url=http://www.pulseraspandora.com.es/]pandora at this part cheap michael kors out prior to mcm bags purchasing it. This lacoste outlet is often a polo ralph lauren outlet little dangerous and kate spade outlet you nike factory need to take care.

An alternative choice is burberry outlet online to get transfer gear nike shoes cases that are ray ban sunglasses completely cheap oakley new. coach black friday This ray ban pas cher will montblanc make adidas.nl sure that you true religion outlet get a michael kors transfer case lakers jersey which michael kors purses can polo ralph lauren be used nike jordan instantly prada without having mcm backpack outlet difficulties, but this nfl bills jerseys is polo ralph lauren outlet also the michael kors handbags costliest way mcm handbags to buy a nfl redskins jerseys new tory burch sale transfer beats by dr dre gearbox ray ban uk for kate spade handbags your polo ralph vehicle. You will have to give some complete details swarovski online shop relating to your vehicle and then air yeezy you hilfiger outlet should be huaraches sold the nfl bears jerseys transfer instyler gear coach outlet store case washington wizards jerseys that is shoes outlet intended for longchamp handbags the make and omega watches model converse sneakers of your ferragamo vehicle. michael kors outlet online sale

Reconstructed transfer cases prada shoes are pumas a good choice hollister kids for clippers jerseys somebody toms.com who true religion jeans outlet is bcbg max on ferragamo shoes a tight ray ban prezzi budget. minnesota timberwolves jerseys These are nike roshe run commonly supplied with an assurance and you horloges do polo ralph not ray ban need to michael kors be dsquared2 sale troubled burberry outlet online about being offered nfl jaguars jerseys a reebok part that doesn’t bottega work. A hornets jersey reassembled transfer case new balance can hollister co be nfl titans jerseys just omega watches like michael kors handbags the brand oakley new one nike shoes and levis outlet the ralph lauren uk price should nfl jets jerseys really be coach factory outlet online more competitive.

There north face canada are various techniques to buy designer handbags transfer boxes cheap barbour jackets and nike free trainer 5.0 you plein shoes need ralph lauren outlet to check several mcm bags to michael kors outlet know eyeglasses frames where chrome hearts clothings you can ray-ban sunglasses get coach outlet online the north face finest oakley offer. 4 thomas sabo wheel dre headphones drives can be barbour outlet store essential in mlb jerseys severe michael kors outlet online sale climates and you atl jerseys should make sure that you ray ban black friday find a transfer gearbox roshe you can depend on. air max shoes When louboutin shoes you want toms shoes outlet to kate spade handbags get a new marc jacobs handbags one you have to have a secure nfl ravens jerseys part hugo boss that north face outlet you can rock at any time.

To learn more about Transfer wholesale handbags Case hogan sito ufficiale Service marietta ga see http:www.youtubeuserautorepairmariettaga. tommy hilfiger canada

Back in burberry outlet the 90's, when I michael kors outlet first got nfl seahawks jerseys involved in network air max 2007 marketing, online marketing cheap michael kors was nfl broncos jerseys not even heard of. Back nike running shoes then, we built our prada outlet business nfl chargers jerseys the ?old fashioned? marc jacobs handbags way, with in-home presentations, weekly opportunity meetings and hotel functions, and the swarovski way we gathered ralph lauren factory store new names to michael kors purses add michael kors to our list was by rockets jerseys talking to asics gel strangers philipp plein clothes and asking pandora bracelet them if they?d asics be open burberry handbags to burberry taking a look at a business opportunity. And we did extremely well ralph lauren uk and toms shoes outlet built ourselves louboutin a multiple 6-figure income toms outlet a year using those methods. However adidas burberry sale superstar rose michael kors outlet online kopen nike uk , michaelkors.com it swarovski canada was extremely northface brutal air max and nfl falcons jerseys tha jordans attrition coach factory rate was super-high. Fast forward michael kors black friday to adidas present the north face day, and it's a totally longchamp black friday different ballgame. nfl lions jerseys Because of technology, nike roche there are countless tools juicy couture handbags a hollister co network burberry handbags marketer can leverage to build jimmy choo their business. Things we ralph lauren didn?t have 12 76ers jerseys years ago, nike are being used by nfl azcardinals jerseys smart and nike free savvy ralph lauren marketers today to michael kors build and explode their ed hardy businesses. The rolex watches most significant cheap oakley sunglasses medium barbour jackets outlet that nfl jerseys has affected the coach bags friday scope toms.com of the long champ industry is the north face outlet the ray ban internet. And hollister clothing as I mentioned, ralph lauren polo early on, oakley store the internet burberry outlet online was not even heard toms outlet of. oakley sunglasses cheap Today, longchamp people do everything burberry outlet online online michael kors uhren - get their tommy hilfiger outlet entertainment, manage their monthly burberry outlet bills adidas cheap jordans superstar jimmy choo outlet lotus tn requin pas cher kopen tommy hilfiger online , spurs jerseys plan north face backpacks their indiana pacers jerseys vacations, nike air max shop nfl texans jerseys for gifts, buy portland trail blazers jerseys and nfl vikings jerseys sell coach outlet usa their homes...even air max find the people nfl chiefs jerseys they eventually get married givenchy too. oakley sunglasses cheap If babyliss flat iron the wedding dress internet can do all pandora charms of barbour mens jackets this, why can?t it hogan shoes be coach outlet used to build your iphone 5s cases network marketing mavericks jerseys business? huarache Well, it can and it can do nike soccer shoes it hollister online shop extremely nike free well. In new balance shoes fact, marketing online iphone 4s cases has rolex replica some very air jordan retro big nhl jerseys advantages over nike store offline true religion marketing. adidas This veneta does not mean rayban that red bottom shoes marketing offline does under armour outlet not work. coach outlet store But, michael kors outlet online in celtics jerseys my opinion, leveraging the internet tory burch to build supra shoes your business nfl raiders jerseys can coach factory outlet potentially ralph lauren outlet online cut sacramento kings jerseys your ?success curve? chi flat iron to ray ban pas cher a oakley standard issue third of what it would have been. adidas zx When I michael kors first decided to north face market online mbt shoes adidas superstar bloemen dames , I was overwhelmed at dsquared2 shoes the amount of new balance store information there thomas sabo was memphis grizzlies jerseys about tory burch sale building kate spade bags a purses and handbags network marketing long champ business online. This air max information-overload new york knicks jersey is what causes converse outlet confusion ray bans with jordan retro 11 new online marketers. hermes tracksuits Simply louboutin shoes put, the nba jersey vast majority of mcm backpack new coach outlet marketers do milwaukee bucks jerseys not understand air force the 4 phases of ralph lauren black friday proper marketing, so they run around trying to do celine outlet 10 different things and nike roshe run getting minimal results. By nike knowing nfl jerseys and implementing these 4 polo ralph lauren outlet online steps, thunder jerseys you timberland pas cher can cle Jerseys turn your longchamp business around timberland boots and start taking your supra shoes outlet business to all woolrich clearance new levels. Here?s a beats headphones basic salomon rundown of nike air max these four steps in oakley order. It adidas shoes is flat iron important to know that bcbg max azria these steps must be burberry done in miami heat jersey order to oakley vault get tommy hilfiger the best nfl rams jerseys results: coach factory online 1. The nike first oakley step to marketing online ralph lauren is getting your cheap ray ban website system and sales nhl jerseys funnel in polo outlet online place. This is michael kors bags where salvatore ferragamo most nike shoes people drop the ball. nfl steelers jerseys They nike mercurial start marketing without having nfl patriots jerseys a good funnel in place. This is like going nba jersey out and putting out calvin klein outlet an versace ad for hermes birkin your business, and vans you don?t louboutin shoes even vans have your store up puma online shop yet. Understand that if you want bulls jersey to true religion jeans women get rolex watches the air jordan best soccer jerseys results, you hollister have to uhren shop do rolex watch this nike outlet step first. 2. The lebron james shoes second step is boutique clothing driving toms shoes outlet enough traffic easton bats to your air max thea website prada handbags or tommy hilfiger online shop sales free running page. oakley sunglasses outlet Now, that nuggets jersey your website new balance and funnel are nfl browns jerseys in nike id place, nba jersey you burberry outlet online have to get people to visit ralph lauren outlet online it burberry handbags or it won?t mean a adidas online shop thing. There are hundreds of methods oakley black friday you can use to michael kors outlet online sale drive traffic to your wholesale handbags website.The nike roshe run key is fendi shoes to pick nfl giants jerseys one toms shoes or two valentino shoes strategies and implement tommy hilfiger outlet stores them giuseppe zanotti until you ralph lauren outlet have at michael kors handbags least toronto raptors jerseys 100-200 new balance visitors a day juicy couture clothings to polo ralph lauren your orlando magic jerseys site. 3. The jerseys from china third step is ray ban outlet generating leads baseball jerseys by nike factory outlet obtaining information from your website hollister clothing store visitors. This pandora jewelry is mizuno done christian louboutin by hogan creating nike air max an christian louboutin opt-in form on vibram five fingers your phoenix suns jerseys website

beats by dre headphones
Gary1972

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPAM ABOVE
LukeyBoy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam posts all over the forums! admins?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMV Software Forum Index -> Newcomers come here! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: