EMV Software Forum Index EMV Software
EMV Software discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love never ends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMV Software Forum Index -> Dots Adventures - Questions, Suggestions and Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emilylee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:32 am    Post subject: Love never ends Reply with quote

Love never ends. But as for prophecies, they will come to an end; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end. For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part; but when the complete comes, the partial will come to an end. When I was a child, I thought like a child; when I became and adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see in mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

Cheap FIFA Ultimate Team Coins
Maplestory2 Mesos
Buy RS Gold
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMV Software Forum Index -> Dots Adventures - Questions, Suggestions and Bugs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: