EMV Software Forum Index EMV Software
EMV Software discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Warblade II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tags

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd really like the savegame mechanic adjusted for WB2. Only being able to save in shops is fine. Only having 5 saves total per game is fine. Not being able to load the same savegame multiple times is not. Losing a life is one thing, but it's so incredibly frustrating to accidentally pick up a single shot when you have a powerful weapon, and it makes me immediately want to reload. I usually end up just quitting. I'm thinking of reverting from 1.31 to 1.30 just so I can use savegames the way I want.

Another gripe I have is that the "perks" that are unlocked (start with autofire, doubleshot etc.) don't apply when you have lost a life. This seems unnecessarily punishing to me, and it's often why I simply want to quit and restart (reload please?) after losing the first life.

I may seem a bit negative, but I really do love the game. The frustration with these issues is born from countless hours of alien-blasting the last week Very Happy
bonitos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fury wrote:
Pictures, which you posted at the begining are not working now. Can somebody please reposted it?
I'm new one on this forum and don't see it.

excuse my english
Greg

No problem Very Happy

german spoken warblade-helpforum
hitm4n
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx Bon.
Fury

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx a lot Bonitos.
Per_Killer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tags wrote:
I'd really like the savegame mechanic adjusted for WB2. Only being able to save in shops is fine. Only having 5 saves total per game is fine. Not being able to load the same savegame multiple times is not. Losing a life is one thing, but it's so incredibly frustrating to accidentally pick up a single shot when you have a powerful weapon, and it makes me immediately want to reload. I usually end up just quitting. I'm thinking of reverting from 1.31 to 1.30 just so I can use savegames the way I want.

Another gripe I have is that the "perks" that are unlocked (start with autofire, doubleshot etc.) don't apply when you have lost a life. This seems unnecessarily punishing to me, and it's often why I simply want to quit and restart (reload please?) after losing the first life.

I may seem a bit negative, but I really do love the game. The frustration with these issues is born from countless hours of alien-blasting the last week Very Happy

I disagree. No challenge is the least fun there is in computergames. No penalty for death? Loading a savegame multiple times? Warblade is an arcade game where the main purpose of the game is scoring big scores. Scoring a big score should be considered a nice feat and a big achievement. Not just something anyone can do by grinding the same savegames over and over to improve score slightly each time.
clinic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

I've been hooked on warblade for a few years now and played it every once in a while... now just out of curiosity I visit the forums, only to find word about Warblade 2! Wow.

I'm sure the new game will be fantastic, but I'd like to know if it will allow the player to adjust the display according to their screen resolution. I believe that would be quite convenient now that people go for widescreen monitors these days, with unusual resolutions like 1024 x 600 or 1440 x 900.

Anyway, you guys are awesome. Just keep doing whatever you're doing. Razz
jimbouk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Warblade II Reply with quote

Hi,

I've been playing Warblade for ever, my top score in "normal" is just shy of 9 Billion - so I guess you can say I love it!

The talk of Warblade II has been ongoing for nearly 4 years now - I think that's long enough guys - time to get the game out, don't you think?

I appreciate that Edgar is a busy guy and he has priorities - but 4 years????

Hope to see it soon

Jim
Eniac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Crowdfunding Reply with quote

Just to aid people ending up here searching for Warblade II in the near future (seeing as there's been awhile since the last post here)...

The WB2 crowd funding project (valid until december 6, 2012) is now online at:
http://www.ulule.com/warblade-mk-ii/
hitm4n
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Eniac. I did post into the Warblade Mk II section of the forum, i wonder if some visitors cannot see that? Could you??

Simon.
Eniac

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Simon, yes, that post looks good here!

When I did a google though, this thread ranked higher and I'm thinking that if it's your first time here, I'm not sure everybody would continue digging (for EMV game news) when they landed in the "All game news" forum. Smile
hitm4n
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might be right, but thats the nature of forums unfortunately. This is an older post so has seen more visits and posts so ranks higher. Hopefully, i've made the forum a little more open now, all sections can be read by visitors although to post still needs a registration.

We have promoted the ulule page all over the place now too, we need other people to repost, like and share with friends now to spread the word even more...
stillbatt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The aliens appear to be much faster in ACE-mode than in 1.09. Is it meant to be like this or a bug? I mean, they are really fast now... Smile
LewisCes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone still playing Warblade II? Reading about it brings back memories. I loved this game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMV Software Forum Index -> All Games News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: