EMV Software Forum Index EMV Software
EMV Software discussion forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMV Software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMV Software Forum Index -> EMV News/Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edgar
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: EMV Software Reply with quote

NEWS FLASH!!!

I will today let you all know that I have now started a real company called EMV Software AS! So I will now work full time with game programming and software creation. This company is a one man enterprise..., but I hope Hitman will help me on future projects too.

My first project is to get Warblade (1) converted to a Mac version using the PTK library. This I've started working on and hope to have ready very soon. I will also release a windows version of this PTK version of warblade. Should be much better on vista. Maybe some updates and small fixes will be done too. (No new levels as the old editor code is lost and outdated!)

When this is done I will put all my time into Warblade II and some other projects.... Smile
hitm4n
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick note from me. Firstly, congrats to Edgar for finally being able to pursue the dream. Lets hope it works out and we all see some cool new games soon.

Second, registered forum members can now reply in this topic if you'd like to say anything... I've adjusted the permissions to allow it.
secret giver

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have a happy and fun work!{not much people do}(the {á} is an extra messege people just do!)

Games in development:

Devlorium 15% 2D MMORPG

The creation of WarSow 30% 3D MOG

Future wars Not started ???

Thats all for now!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LukeyBoy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck guys! Very Happy
FranticFranz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news ! I wish you success with this "new job", you are the boss and the employee... Well, try to be friendly with... yourself, let... yourself have a coffee break sometimes... Wink

Can 2008 be the year of EMV !
Per_Killer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! Very Happy Original ideas, good programming and dedication is a very good combination in the game-crafting world! Smile

Good luck on getting the converting out of the way so you can start working on Warblade II. It will be very exciting to see which turns that path will take... Smile

Happy new-year all!
Jethro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: EMV Reply with quote

Congrats Edgar you deserve it with all the hard work you have put into giving us some fun!!!! and all the others like Hitm4n!
Just one thing when you start making Warblade 2 can you put a cheat mode in just for me Wink so when I get home after a hard days work I can BLOW the *"a word that means poop was originally typed here"* out of everything for five minutes Twisted Evil and not die or cop a single shot Smile
wondermac

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played your game for years on my Amiga 1200 and yesterday I discovered your Mac version !!!

Thank you again, I'll buy it as soon I can play with a joystick. Warblade is the best game in the world !!!
Edgar
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the USB overdrive utility to use joysticks/pads on the Mac in any games.
Jethro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Updated version Reply with quote

Hello Edgar it is Jethro Here Or Jeff Harris from Perth Western Australia I hope you and your family are well Smile I wonder if I could get the update for my game I purchased off you it might sort out some of the small problems I have been getting in the upper levels. My old E-mail address would have been jeffdonharris@westnet.com.au it is now 4bycrooza@westnet.com.au I changed it for security reasons,if I could get it that would be great,thank you again Edgar and team I don`t know how you do it but it is alot of FUN Very Happy Very Happy
WAFWOT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Edgar et al Reply with quote

Thanks for creating such fantastic game, I hope all goes well with the new company. Happy there's a mac version. You keep making the games Ill keep playing them.
Cradle666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played your game for years on my Amiga 1200 and yesterday I discovered your PC version !!!

Thank you again, I'll buy it as soon I can play with a joystick. Warblade is the best game in the world !!!

Nice Greetz from Germany...

PS: I play it still under WinUAE, too!! Amiga rulez 4ever!!!
Edgar
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use any windows installed joystick/joypad (as far as i know)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    EMV Software Forum Index -> EMV News/Announcements All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: